Our 5th annual Stars Dance For The Arts promises to be the best event yet in celebration of the Arts Center’s 50th anniversary! That’s right folks, we’re pulling out all the stops for a star-studded, action-packed event hosted by Vickie Robinson and Wells Gulledge. Your 2017 Stars event features superstar couples dancing their way into your hearts to generously raise funds for Kinston’s Community Council for the Arts. Each couple will perform an exciting and expertly choreographed dance for your entertainment in hopes of becoming the 2017 champions of Stars Dance For The Arts!
Pre-Party! Make plans to attend the Lenoir County Chamber’s Business After Hours at the Arts Center at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday November 15th, 2016 to meet the dancers and enjoy fun, food & fellowship with your community.
Venue/Time: Stars Dance For The Arts will be held at the Arts Center on Saturday, January 21, 2017. Please note: Doors will not open before 6:30 p.m. Heavy hors d’oeuvres & open bar will be available by 6:30 p.m., and the dancers perform at 7:30 p.m.
Voting: Voting is available online below and also by calling/visiting the Arts Center.
Tickets: All tickets include heavy hors d’oeuvres, open bar, voting during the event, and star-studded entertainment! Options:
- Premium Reserved Front Row Seating: $100 each, 3 votes per ticket
- Premium Reserved Second Row Seating: $75 each, 2 votes per ticket
- General Admission Seating: $50 each, 1 vote per ticket
Seating is limited and expected to sell out even earlier this year, so get your tickets today by calling or visiting the Arts Center.
Vote For Your Favorite Stars HERE!
- Ashley Andrews & Dusk Stroud
- Ashley Stucker & Will Bryant
- Teenell White & Michael Martin
- Jessica Dawson & Jim Oldenburg
- Jennifer Bland & Lee Albritton
- Susan Myers & David Mycheski
- Lindsay King & Alton Roberson
- Ashley Rudolph & Nathan Perry
- Lindsey Brown & Lloyd Moody
- Marylin Rosenthal & Cameron Beaman
Kinston’s Community Council for the Arts (CCA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Lenoir County residents experience the joy, promise, and pursuit of artistic excellence. In an effort to raise much-needed funding, our staff and volunteers are organizing a fun, fabulous, FANTASTIC event which promises to promote the art of ballroom dance, unveil shocking local talent, and bring the community together for a special night!