Our 5th annual Stars Dance For The Arts promises to be the best event yet in celebration of the Arts Center’s 50th anniversary! That’s right folks, we’re pulling out all the stops for a star-studded, action-packed event hosted by Vickie Robinson and Wells Gulledge. Your 2017 Stars event features superstar couples dancing their way into your hearts to generously raise funds for Kinston’s Community Council for the Arts. Each couple will perform an exciting and expertly choreographed dance for your entertainment in hopes of becoming the 2017 champions of Stars Dance For The Arts!
Pre-Party! Make plans to attend the Lenoir County Chamber’s Business After Hours at the Arts Center at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday November 15th, 2016 to meet the dancers and enjoy fun, food & fellowship with your community.
Venue/Time: Stars Dance For The Arts will be held at the Arts Center on Saturday, January 21, 2017. Please note: Doors will not open before 6:30 p.m. Heavy hors d’oeuvres & open bar will be available by 6:30 p.m., and the dancers perform at 8:00 p.m.
Voting: Voting is available via PayPal by clicking the names below and also by calling/visiting the Arts Center.
Tickets: All tickets include heavy hors d’oeuvres, open bar, voting during the event, and star-studded entertainment! Options:
Premium Reserved Front Row Seating: $100 each, 3 votes per ticketSOLD OUT Premium Reserved Second Row Seating: $75 each, 2 votes per ticketSOLD OUT
- General Admission Seating: $50 each, 1 vote per ticket
Vote For Your Favorite Stars!
Simply click the names below to vote via PayPal or contact the Arts Center. Want to know more about the dancers?
- Team 1- Sadly, Team 1 was not able to complete the competition
- Team 2- Ashely Perry Rudolph & Nathan Perry
- Team 3- Lindsay King & Alton Roberson
- Team 4- Sadly, Team 1 was not able to complete the competition
- Team 5- Marilyn Rosenthal & Cameron Beaman
- Team 6- Lindsey Scarboro Brown & Lloyd Moody
- Team 7- Jennifer Bland & Lee Albritton
- Team 8- Teenell White & Michael Martin
- Team 9- Ashley Fillippeli Stucker & RJ Smith
- Team 10- Ashley Manning Andrews & Dusk Stroud
Kinston’s Community Council for the Arts (CCA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Lenoir County residents experience the joy, promise, and pursuit of artistic excellence. In an effort to raise much-needed funding, our staff and volunteers are organizing a fun, fabulous, FANTASTIC event which promises to promote the art of ballroom dance, unveil shocking local talent, and bring the community together for a special night!